What is Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy?
Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy is a cutting-edge, deep, holistic psychotherapy that provides a step-by-step framework for empowering people to heal and transform themselves. Individuals learn to tend to the needs of their system, which allows difficult parts of themselves to relax so that they can access their true Self – a place of strength, compassion and love. From this powerful place, clients can heal trauma, free themselves from stuckness, and feel confident, clear, and empowered to give their gifts to the world.
Is IFS right for me?
IFS would be a very helpful therapy for people who struggle with:
- Symptoms of Trauma / PTSD such as hypervigilance, loss of interest in activities, guilt, loneliness, insomnia/nightmares, or intrusive thoughts of past events
- Anxiety, panic attacks, or overwhelming emotions
- Depression, low motivation, or numbness
- Self-criticism, low self-esteem, lack of confidence, or powerlessness
- Feeling not enough, hopeless, unlovable, or worthless
- Perfectionism or procrastination
- Anger or irritability
- Relationship difficulties
How Does Lead to Health?
Healing Through Acceptance
IFS is a non pathologizing psychotherapy, which allows us to be more accepting of all the different aspects of our personality and through accepting ourselves, transformation becomes possible. IFS provides a path toward loving ourselves and fulfilling our own needs. We learn to become the nurturing parent to ourselves and create corrective experiences to heal past traumas.
Nurturing Your Inner Self
Most of what we believe we need to get from others, such as validation, acceptance, and love, we can actually give to ourselves. Nothing is more empowering than being able to meet our own needs. IFS therapy guides us to become our own therapist, nurturing parent, and healer, so that we have the tools to regulate our nervous system and soothe our emotions.
“Heal Trauma & Free Your !
Reach out to begin your journey